• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very wet and windy out there. I wonder if I can stay inside for the whole weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Very wet and windy out there. I wonder if I can stay inside for the whole weekend
      Have you got enough booze indoors and access to a good take away menu?

If so, I think you're good.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Google Maps told me the traffic on the road outside was bad, so I had a look out of the window, and it is

Turns out the rugby team are at home tonight. That means the pub'll be busy later.

Still tempted to go out though

I'll see how I feel after dinner. Thinking of going for a Chinese tonight
        Is there a Tigers match tonight?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Google Maps told me the traffic on the road outside was bad, so I had a look out of the window, and it is

Turns out the rugby team are at home tonight. That means the pub'll be busy later.

Still tempted to go out though

I'll see how I feel after dinner. Thinking of going for a Chinese tonight
          At least it's not a footie game the rugby peeps are a tad more civilised.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Is there a Tigers match tonight?
            Yep, and if the traffic right now is anything to go by, a good few people are going to be late for it.

Comment

Well, CBA has won.

There's a bottle of vino, and Mr ms says I can drink the bottle of port he's had kicking round for a couple of years now that I've found I like it

Comment

At least it's not a footie game the rugby peeps are a tad more civilised.
                Yes, they're OK - it's just a bit inconvenient if the pub fills with them just before you arrive

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Well, CBA has won.

There's a bottle of vino, and Mr ms says I can drink the bottle of port he's had kicking round for a couple of years now that I've found I like it

Comment

Full now after Chinese food

Chicken & sweetcorn soup, crispy duck, and chicken chow mein. And very good too

Comment

Baked camembert in the oven.

Depending on how you look at it extremely late breakfast, late lunch or early dinner.
                      Breakfast Lunch and Dinner together = Blunder

Comment

Working...
                      X