• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Absolutely stuffed. Perhaps 10 roast potatoes was one or two too many...
    You can never have too many roasties or yorkshire puds?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      It's ok, was a joke, we all know I am too lazy to go outside and try to catch a cat
      But if one happens to walk into the house, it'll get what's coming?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Absolutely stuffed. Perhaps 10 roast potatoes was one or two too many...
        Sounds a bit like my portion size.

4 Venison Sausages, Butternut squash and sweet potato mash, Spring greens and broccoli with loads of Onion gravy for dinner. Quite satisfied. Time to down some port

Comment

Sunday fry-up. Feeling torpid now

Comment

Switched from Sky to BT Infinity 2.

Received 11 emails from various departments of BT informing me that my order is confirmed.

Any cockups will be met with my full weight on them!

Comment

Took one of the little ones for a sleep over at Hade Edge last night. Fecking snowy place.... However, they have Brindon Addy's butchers so now i'm overloaded with exciting stuff I couldn't resist.

tonight sees belly pork, fried ducks egg and mash (not from the butchers).

My only complaint was their refusal to do duck or pheasant for roasting - too much work to pluck 'em apparently. Which is a shame as there is a decent farm shop another 3 miles further away which always served me well when working in Sheffield.

Comment

Sir Norrahe

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Took one of the little ones for a sleep over at Hade Edge last night. Fecking snowy place.... However, they have Brindon Addy's butchers so now i'm overloaded with exciting stuff I couldn't resist.

tonight sees belly pork, fried ducks egg and mash (not from the butchers).

My only complaint was their refusal to do duck or pheasant for roasting - too much work to pluck 'em apparently. Which is a shame as there is a decent farm shop another 3 miles further away which always served me well when working in Sheffield.
                  Thanks for the link lad! Gonna try it next time I drive past Hudders ...

Will check with them if they sell any mutton

Comment

BTW, any Mutton eaters/lovers here?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Sir Norrahe
                      Yes Jeeves?
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X