• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    May take me until the next one
    If I actually make it
    Join IPSE

Comment

Worked late last night on some stuff for ClientB. They were testing today and were going to come back with any issues for me to fix tomorrow.

Not a dicky bird. I assume my code was perfect.

Comment

Let the games begin!

I'm begiining to regret some of my choices for my team now
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Pies from the butcher shop for tea. Very nice pies.
          Out of beer and wine though. Have got a bottle of port from Christmas.
          Never really drank port. Do I just drink like wine?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Isn't it stronger than wine?

Comment

Yep, you'll just get pished quicker.

What port is it as you may need to decant otherwise you'll be straining sediment through your teeth.

Carbonara for tea here, with my home smoked streaky, was wel lekker!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I have 5 cases of beer and 30 odd bottles of vino. Not to mention the whisky and cocktail cabinets.

I hope I don't run out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dow's trademark finest reserve.

PM's manager at ClientCo bought it for me for Christmas. He's new, and obviously had missed the memo which dictates that you ignore contractors. Very sweet of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Isn't it stronger than wine?
                    About 19% or thereabouts, depends on whether it's vintage or otherwise.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Actually I feel a bit pissed after finishing the beers. Perhaps I'll leave the port till after the pie.

Comment

Working...
                      X