• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    What does "frame a tweet" mean?
    Oh, I think it was semi-sarcy, not from Southern Rail - i.e. a rare compliment! Still getting to grips with this twitter malarkey.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      What does "frame a tweet" mean?
      Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Eh?
        Ah, just seen what you mean - yes, someone having a dig at the train people

Comment

Suity's back in General

Comment

Ah, just seen what you mean - yes, someone having a dig at the train people
            Indeed, their twitter page is not (generally) a happy place.

Comment

Went for soup in the end. Oxtail, and very nice too

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Suity's back in General
                Thanks for the warning, let's hope he stays there.

My brain is fried from discussing a rather boring novel.

It would be nice if they'd pick summat interesting for these book clubs, but it's a mare reading summat in cloggy and then discussing it in cloggy if it's dull.

It is useful though as it's run by where I've done cloggy courses and is essentially a free class.

I'll suggest a translation of 50 shades of grey for the next one
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  having spent a thrilling* day in Leeds with Clients A and B am now on the train on the way home.

Out tonight with the local CAMRA mob. Getting to the pub early and eating there as the kitchen is currently in bits due to redecoration.

*Not Really
                  Just redecorating or new kit for the kitchen?
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

After the bitter controversy provoked by last night's gammon and pineapple, I'm going to dial it down tonight and just have soup or an omelette or something
                    That's the kind of controversy that will have those of us in TPD asking for bannings for fruit related food crimes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      That's the kind of controversy that will have those of us in TPD asking for bannings for fruit related food crimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X