• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I can definitely appreciate the advantages of it, but I still hate getting up in the morning

The casserole was extremely nice, though. Maybe if I keep doing things like that, I'll finally convince myself
    So do I, I'm so not a morning person at all. Having more of my evenings to myself is nice.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Will be sticking some bread in the oven in a bit, thought the dough would take longer to prove as it was a sour dough bread.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Another early night gone for a Burton

Thank God it's Friday tomorrow

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Snow overnight, but only a couple of inches by the look of things

Comment

Morning denizens

Snow overnight, but only a couple of inches by the look of things
              Nothing here. A very light dusting yesterday afternoon, but nothing today.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Settling down to watch the first episode of Fortitude. Let's see if it's worth the hype.
                  I watched Grimm instead.

I don't have the time for anything new.

Comment

I can definitely appreciate the advantages of it, but I still hate getting up in the morning

The casserole was extremely nice, though. Maybe if I keep doing things like that, I'll finally convince myself
                    I had 3 bowls of lamb stew, followed, for no discernible reason, by a Pukka steak & kidney pie.

memo to self: put less pearl barley in stew.

Also Pukka steak & kidney pie didn't taste much of kidney.

Comment

Another early night gone for a Burton

Thank God it's Friday tomorrow
                      Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Working...
                      X