• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Consultant appt this afternoon. Will find out what they are or aren't proposing to do with mother's heart.

Big sis took her to have her leg dressed this morning - all healing well apparently.
    <-Lizardly.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Bored now.

Had a letter on Saturday informing me that another relative, living on The Lizard, had just popped her clogs at 99.

That's the 2nd one that won't be getting a telegram.

The air or genes or sommat must be special around there coz they've all lived to a goodish age.
      A good innings as they say.

Bit of a bummer not to make 100, but avoids the inevitable computer confusion when you enter a 2 digit year.

Comment

Consultant appt this afternoon. Will find out what they are or aren't proposing to do with mother's heart.

Big sis took her to have her leg dressed this morning - all healing well apparently.
        Hope it goes well.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good luck! Glad the leg's getting better, at least

Comment

Stupid tax return done for another year.

Really hate still having to do a uk one, I an ideal world it would be nice to sell the house in the UK, close the bank account and be done with it.

Still have to do my cloggy one, but that's just a matter of getting the cloggy accountant to fill it in.
            Last edited by norrahe; 26 January 2015, 15:04.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Hope it goes well.
              Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Semi.

Mill

ennium.

Om^5

Comment

Also managed to get a years worth of filing done.

Office now tidied up.

All I need is a gig now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Stupid tax return done for another year.

Really hate still having to do a uk one, I an ideal world it would be nice to sell the house in the UK, close the bank account and be done with it.

Still have to do my cloggy one, but that's just a matter of getting the cloggy accountant to fill it in.
                  Whats stopping you then?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Judging from Gonzo's facebook statuses over the past few years, that's no guarantee that they'll leave you alone.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If I'd got to bed earlier last night, I'd have been able to get up earlier this morning, and got to ClientCorp earlier, and been able to leave in a few minutes.

But I didn't, so I've got over an hour to go.

The bitterness of regret…

Comment

Working...
                      X