• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No - that means that a request has been accepted, but the requested resource is not immediately available. The requested resource may or may not become available at a later time. The 202 response should include either an indication of when to check back, or a pointer (e.g. a Location header parameterised with a token) which can be queried in future for the status of the resource.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Some of us live on the mainland.
      That Yurrup place?

Comment

In other news Mr N will be attempting to go for a walk today that doesn't involve doctors or hospitals. Just 5 mins round the block, will be interesting to see how long it will take him.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bored now.

Had a letter on Saturday informing me that another relative, living on The Lizard, had just popped her clogs at 99.

That's the 2nd one that won't be getting a telegram.

The air or genes or sommat must be special around there coz they've all lived to a goodish age.

Comment

In other news Mr N will be attempting to go for a walk today that doesn't involve doctors or hospitals. Just 5 mins round the block, will be interesting to see how long it will take him.
            He'll probably end up looking like (but slower) by the time he gets back

Comment

Is he leaving a trail of crumbs so you can track him down if he goes missing?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Very.

bored.

now.

I may do some pcb drilling after lunch to relieve the tedium.

Comment

Consultant appt this afternoon. Will find out what they are or aren't proposing to do with mother's heart.

Big sis took her to have her leg dressed this morning - all healing well apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Consultant appt this afternoon. Will find out what they are or aren't proposing to do with mother's heart.

Big sis took her to have her leg dressed this morning - all healing well apparently.
                    Good luck, fingers crossed and all that
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

All the best! Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X