• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    "As if millions of invoices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced"
    Part of me says that when this contract finishes at the start of the summer, I hope there isn't an extension. Very, very bored now.

But I'd be crazy to turn down an extension, and there might will be another six months to go.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well my attempt to enter some registers into the "attendance system" has failed miserably.

Can open the spreadsheet & make changes & can't then save it back where it came from.

Par for the course in this tuliphole.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I hate Leicester!
        I suspect Suity does as well.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I suspect Suity does as well.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I hate Leicester!
            Which bit? Some of it is quite nice. There's a hundred yards or so in Clarendon Park/Stoneygate that's OK, and a small patch of Spinney Hill.

Comment

Last week, my team leaders (who should know better) asked me "How many un-actioned processes are there in Germany?"

So I counted all the German processes which hadn't completed.

Turns out that what they really meant was "how many processes are currently sitting with German employees and require their manual intervention" which is a very, very different question.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Which bit? Some of it is quite nice. There's a hundred yards or so in Clarendon Park/Stoneygate that's OK, and a small patch of Spinney Hill.
                The A46 in god knows where, was making great time until a 45 min delay due to some numpty not knowing how to drive and wanting to make sure they are getting their moneys worth from the emergancy services.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Links going up now - GET them while they're 200 OK

Little HTTP joke there. I'm here all week, try the veal

Comment

Links going up now - GET them while they're 200 OK

Little HTTP joke there. I'm here all week, try the veal
                    Aren't they 202 until someone reads them?

Comment

The A46 in god knows where, was making great time until a 45 min delay due to some numpty not knowing how to drive and wanting to make sure they are getting their moneys worth from the emergancy services.
                      Ah, southbound along the bypass towards the M1? I saw that - as I went past the other way two police traffic cars had just arrived and were starting to cone off the outside lane. I was well north of Syston before I saw the end of the tailback, and it was getting worse. Bad luck getting caught in that

Comment

Working...
                      X