• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Who?

Nice sig

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      You going to invite him to Grub Club Cloggyland?
      Will do, once we've set a date in stone.

There are a few others that are based over here as well, so might put summat in general to meet up for drinks when peeps are over.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Might I suggest the Sheffield Tap pub at the station would be a suitable place to while away the time? It's run by the same people who have the York and St Pancras Tap's. And Tapped in Leeds, I think.

It's on the left as you approach the station down the hill from the uni.
        In winter gardens at the moment. Will head there in a while then get train home
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Found a major bug with the application I'm working on while everyone is out of the office today. Managed to sneakily fix it I think. Might just have gotten away with this one

Comment

Am debating whether I cycle in to town this evening.

Going in is fine, it's the cycling home after many beers that may not be such a good idea.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I seem to have misplaced my passport
              I've found it !!! I must have been keeping it safe as it was in my headphones case.

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Do you need it to go to London?
              I need a passport when going further south than the watford gap and further north than the Thelwall Viaduct

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I case people are wondering Mich is alive and well and CBA with CUK anymore, well more CBA with general.
                Specifically, like?

Comment

Gosh.

I now now how to make Win7 look more like Win2k.

Eggshellent.

And I know how to use the HiTech Pic C compiler work.

Sort of.

The lack of a help file is a bit of a stumbling block.

It's nice to know the syntax of the calls.

Without having to work out wtf delay_ms() needs a leading __

And stuff.

Of course, realising that the help for the CCS compiler really isn't what you want is a great leap forward.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    In winter gardens at the moment. Will head there in a while then get train home
                    In tap but picked the wrong beer. Winter warmer may be the name but treacle would be a better description. St least it means I'll only have a single pint

Comment

Also discovered ebuyer use yodel for deliveries. Won't be using them again as they did the standard card and run. May just suggest returning the parcel to ebuyer and I'll go elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X