• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First world problems, though I had more vodka for my martini and only had 3/4s of what I needed, had to improvise with some gin

Tastes nice though.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Never hit ebay while bored.

Just bought a kindle voyage as it was there, cheap and the auction was about to finish.
      My kindle is great, really love it.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        I always leave mine parked 'in gear' just to be safe. It stems from living on a hill when I was a student and my average car price was about £300. That typically got you a 10 year old Ford Fiesta that had been repainted using B+Q gloss and a paint brush.
        Mr N always used to do that when we lived in blighty as the drive and the road were both on a hill.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am knackered and still have more cooking to do.

Was trying to get some pics of me boning the chicken, but the pics didn't come out as I would have liked them to, it was also a pain, downing tools, washing hands and then taking a pic. Am starting to get the hang of Mr N's camera, but it's a tad sensitive if you touch the screen it takes a pic as well.

Will need to get Mr N when he's better to do some pics of how to bone a chicken as it needs to be done sequentially and not summat I can do by myself.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sunday afternoon fryup

Full now

Comment

Meatball related nonsense up on the blog for those who wanted recipes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                I always leave mine parked 'in gear' just to be safe. It stems from living on a hill when I was a student and my average car price was about £300. That typically got you a 10 year old Ford Fiesta that had been repainted using B+Q gloss and a paint brush.
                Did you buy it off a chap called "Mel"?

Comment

Haven't thought about Mel for years.

I remember him trying to paint metallic paint with a paint brush, back in the 80s.

It didn't go very well.

I also remember him giving me 58p for spending an hour and a half changing the radiator on a morris 1000.

I think I'd have preferred to do it gratis rather than end up with 58p, all in all.

He used to complain that he couldn't get people to do stuff for him.

He's long gone now, and his monstrous black painted tinsheet shed has been replaced with a breezeblock garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I think Channel 5 have a dedicated NCIS channel
                    5USA.

And it's on Fox as well.

S12 has just started.

Ep 3 next Friday.

Comment

He who would be ZeitMog II is currently in my sitting room, curled up on some gloves.

I'm in the other house curled up in the dining room.

Waiting for the washing machine to finish.

The cunning antiflood ploy of buying £5 of Wilko's best cellulose wipes & sticking them on the floor around it seems to be working at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X