• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Mother had a bit of 'tummy trouble' - let's just say she can't move very quickly and the toilet was a long way away...

In the scheme of things, nothing major, but it did rather curtail the evening. Somehow, none of us fancied the chocolate fudge cake dessert... Big sis's first day back in England - still she's a nurse, so I'm sure she's used to dealing with such situations.
    Neither "Like" nor "Thank for" seem like an appropriate way of acknowledging this post

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Mother had a bit of 'tummy trouble' - let's just say she can't move very quickly and the toilet was a long way away...

In the scheme of things, nothing major, but it did rather curtail the evening. Somehow, none of us fancied the chocolate fudge cake dessert... Big sis's first day back in England - still she's a nurse, so I'm sure she's used to dealing with such situations.
      Been there with a neighbour, not even a relative - although I'm not sure that's any worse. A very bad situation all round.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Finally getting round to watch Jobs
        The film about the co-founder of Apple? Or is this related to mudskipper's post further down the thread?

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Been there with a neighbour, not even a relative - although I'm not sure that's any worse. A very bad situation all round.
            Probably worse for the "party pooper". On the plus side, ms#4 had invited her new boyfriend to join us - thankfully he couldn't make it!

Comment

Comment

Morning

Comment

"party pooper" bravo!

Comment

Morning all.

Just sat here listening to someone who isn't Tom Archer talking about someone who has only recently become Tony Archer.

Now there's Pink Floyd playing quietly in the background.

Endless River.

Goodness me.

Comment

Now I'm feeling a bit less knackered, I shall return to The Endless Vacuuming.

Comment

Working...
                      X