• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Home now with Mr N, it appears the op was done under local, no sedation unlike the last time and they put all the needles in, before giving him the local

Have tucked him in bed with lots of painkillers, but the downside is, he will have extreme pain for the next few days.
    Hope it works out and gives him a bit more mobility

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      And he came early. First brew made and they are cracking on
      And he is finished and it look good

Comment

Good morning all.

Currently sat in a&e having just had my ankle x-rayed. My first x-ray. Do I get to keep the pics? Everyone seems very interested in my date of birth and they do have a lot of different receptions.

Think I might be a while but hey ho. It's free.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Hope it works out and gives him a bit more mobility
          So do I, but he needs physio to build up the muscles around the spine to help him as well
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Home now with Mr N, it appears the op was done under local, no sedation unlike the last time and they put all the needles in, before giving him the local

Have tucked him in bed with lots of painkillers, but the downside is, he will have extreme pain for the next few days.
            Stone.

Me.

<Zeity faints clean away>

Comment

There's a right odd bunch in here. My favourite is the little old dear babbling away to her very tired looking companion. She's wearing a purple track suit ugg boots and a pink bobble hat. There's also an annoyingly chirpy woman with a bumbag that leaps in to action when anyone looks like moving.

Comment

For some reason we seem to have lost BBCs 1,2,4 and 6

Not that I care about 1,2 or 4 but I mainly listen to 6 so that's a right PITA.

Thankfully 3 is working
                Have you tried turning it off & turning it back on again?

Comment

Now waiting for bloke to come and look at the wood panneling in the house. The one fecking day I said not a good day to come he can make it.

The leak needs doing, so need to get it sorted sooner rather than later.

Also just discovered this house is a bleedin' draughty house.

All the windows are from teh 80's and do need replacing but double glazing here costs a small fortune and we have huge windows in the house, I know one window/patio door alone will cost at least €10k to replace and we have 3 of them!

Would stick it on to the mortgage but given the fight we had to go through just to get the mortgage last year, they simply won't extend it.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Hope mr nor feels better!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Hope mr nor feels better!
                      Ta!

Atm not really, but time will tell.

Btw have they worked out what is wrong with your ankle?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X