• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Oh.

If I go to the last page thing, then scrolling works.

If I go to the last post then it's screwed.

Ho hum.
    That's with ie11.

We'll find out what it does with ie8 tomorrow.

If I can be arsed to get out of bed & go to "work".

Comment

So I assume that no one else is having the scrolling problem?

It's quite odd, really.

Anyway, I'm busy cooking the lentil <pffffft!> soup ready for tomorrow & Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        One plus point of being a miser bah humbug and not putting any decorations up, I don't have to take them down!
        WSMS

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        It's normally Mr N's job, but everything is my job atm and will be for the foreseeable future
        <-Lizardly.

Comment

If you make better use of tags for the main ingredients that might be a way to do it
          Already use tags.

I'd rather this was done properly as opposed to a half baked attempt by a non techie such as myself.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            So I assume that no one else is having the scrolling problem?

It's quite odd, really.
            Nope, WFM (Safari, OS X)

Comment

Gawd. Back to ClientCorp tomorrow

The whole department, including myself, will be spending the entire week in a series of full-day workshops to do with some new methodology they're adopting for some purpose or other

As a good friend said many years ago, any use of the word "workshop" other than in the context of light engineering is immediately suspect

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Gawd. Back to ClientCorp tomorrow

The whole department, including myself, will be spending the entire week in a series of full-day workshops to do with some new methodology they're adopting for some purpose or other

As a good friend said many years ago, any use of the word "workshop" other than in the context of light engineering is immediately suspect
                I don't even have a desk to go to. Although pretty sure I inadvertently left some tampons (unused) at the back of the desk I vacated. That will be nice for its new occupant. My headphones might be there too, so retrieval may be in order.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I don't even have a desk to go to. Although pretty sure I inadvertently left some tampons (unused) at the back of the desk I vacated. That will be nice for its new occupant. My headphones might be there too, so retrieval may be in order.
                  Of which
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On the phone to virgin as my Superhub is not being very super

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On the phone to virgin as my Superhub is not being very super

Comment

Working...
                      X