• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Just banned minestrone because he asked.

At gone midnight.

Not sure that he meant it, but heyho....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Well I've just registered at Parkrun.org

I might have to build up my exercise before going (in February I think), but it's a start. 😊
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Well I've just registered at Parkrun.org

I might have to build up my exercise before going (in February I think), but it's a start. 😊

Parkruns vary a lot in their turnout - check your local run's 'results' page - you'll probably find there's a fair few people who walk/run. Quite nice to start slow, then you can enjoy lots of PBs as you improve

Comment

Morning all.

Anyone else's browser playing up or is it just mine?

Comment

I'm not sure quite how we got onto the achievements of the Nazi regime.

I suspect he's been watching the same documentaries that I have, that Nazi Megastructures prog being one.

It took a while to get to that, initial discussions were about how he was advised not to go into engineering or to work for the coal board during his youth.

So he became an optician with an interest in engineering.

Also has the loudest laugh I've heard in years, 110dB at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The curious reader would already know that Nazi Germany's engineering prowess was remarkable and always worthy of discussion amongst engineers
              Ah.

It started with a discussion of Gee, the UK beam device, and early radar, Chain Home etc. then verged onto the merits of the Spitfire & Hurricane vs the Me109 with its cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                This abomination of a thread must be removed!!!

Why aren't you banned again?

It's been more than 24 hours.

Comment

So, browser symptoms are:

won't scroll up & down the last page of the thread, but previous pages are ok, as is the reply function.

I wonder if this box has caught sommat.

Comment

Oh.

If I go to the last page thing, then scrolling works.

If I go to the last post then it's screwed.

Ho hum.

Comment

I have succumbed to peer pressure and rung the doctors, and it had nothing to do with MotherMac threatening to come back from Spain to drag me
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X