• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Bloody banana's
    They need spaces between them every so often - so I have taken to putting spaces between all of them.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Sucks down all the cr@p in the area
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

This tpd thread is somewhat akin to an event horizon
        ? In what way?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          They need spaces between them every so often - so I have taken to putting spaces between all of them.
          Good thinking
          You should get into IT
          You could make a mint

Comment

Sucks down all the cr@p in the area
            Clever! You answered the question before I asked it!

Comment

? In what way?
              Beat you to it

Comment

Good thinking
                You should get into IT
                You could make a mint
                Yeah. Right. Which is why since 2001 I've spent about 3 years working.

Comment

There are a few logged in but nobody is posting

Comment

Yeah. Right. Which is why since 2001 I've spent about 3 years working.
                    With sufficient income I hope to tide you over the lean periods

Comment

Beat you to it
                      Yes, you're right, it was the Two Ronnies.

Comment

Working...
                      X