• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last ep of Homeland S4 tonight, 21:00, C4.

I wonder if the evil lady will get offed.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Last ep of Homeland S4 tonight, 21:00, C4.

I wonder if the evil lady will get offed.
      Zen.

Chury.

Om.

That was easy & it's not even midnight.

Comment

Tired.

Now.

Vacced one house for the first time in a fortnight.

It does look a bit cleaner, it must be said.

Comment

Pizza's done.

Comment

He who would be ZeitMog II is currently ensconced on the faux sheepskin rug in the front room.

They (cats) all like that rug.

It reminds them of mum.

Glad to hear that HWWB ZeitMog II is back - last I remember hearing he'd vanished and was feared dead.

Our two are relaxing in favourite places: one on a cushion on the dining room floor, the other until a moment ago on the back of an armchair.

CovPuss II spent a whole 10 minutes staring at a reflection on the bathroom wall earlier. He couldn't reach it and it wasn't moving so he sat there watching intently and flicking his tail.

Comment

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

That was easy & it's not even midnight.
              Pali ahoy!

Comment

Pizza's done.
                And the pigs in blankets, rather blacker than I'd intended.

And a rather random steak & kidley pudding that I rather randomly purchased this very afternoon.

So meat overload.

I shall be paying for this all evening.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

Glad to hear that HWWB ZeitMog II is back - last I remember hearing he'd vanished and was feared dead.

Our two are relaxing in favourite places: one on a cushion on the dining room floor, the other until a moment ago on the back of an armchair.

CovPuss II spent a whole 10 minutes staring at a reflection on the bathroom wall earlier. He couldn't reach it and it wasn't moving so he sat there watching intently and flicking his tail.
                  He rather unexpectedly reappeared last week, stinking of the vet's and sans large chunks of shaven fur.

He's got stitches here & there, so has been in the wars.

Seems happy enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I just hope that I can score summat that makes money, to keep me funded for the plan B stuff.
                    All depends how you want to monitize it, adverts or sponsorship seems to be the most popular, maybe paid for reviews of items if you get an audience big enough
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      I know, I need to look up some food pic tips site for taking pics at home.

As for restaurant pics, people will have to do with whatever comes out, as it's a right 'ol PITA trying to take pics, eat and make notes.

I have noticed that staff tend to get twitchy as soon as you break out a notebook.
                      For home the most important thing you need is a cake stand or something similar you can throw a nutural sheet/background over, the number of people I have seen taking pictures of outstanding food ruined by a messy kitchen counter is phenomenal
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X