• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    That's the best bit.
    Indeed.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      That's the best bit.
      Echo! (I read and reply. TPD is too big to read all the way through and then go back...)
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Anyway - sorry for the ramble. I guess I don't really believe in God, so in that a problem shared is a problem halved, TPD is my God substitute
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I would say good, but it isn't, feck all sleep again!

In other news I was checking the blog stats and it's gone mental, I thought I would have the usual 3 people viewed your blog today nonsense and had over 100 hits, one post alone has had nearly 200.

This time next year Rodders!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bought a bargain Humax PVR in the sales yesterday.

A HDR 2000T (500GB) for £100. It even has internet access which puts the Raspberry Pi out of a job even before I've been able to set it up.

But as usual I don't have a crucial piece of equipment to make it work fully (a wifi dongle with a similar chipset to the Hummy), so I now have two tech gadgets awaiting Amazon deliveries.

The 21st Century equivalent to 'No Batteries'.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              This time next year Rodders!

I just hope that I can score summat that makes money, to keep me funded for the plan B stuff.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Need to invest in a decent compact camera for food pics, Mr N has pointed me in the direction of a camera site being being Mr N they aint cheap

I could just use his Olympus pen lite but the zoom lens is huge which is ok for home use and I just need summat I can pocket when at a restaurant, but can deal with low res and bad lighting and has good autofocus

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Bought a bargain Humax PVR in the sales yesterday.

A HDR 2000T (500GB) for £100. It even has internet access which puts the Raspberry Pi out of a job even before I've been able to set it up.

But as usual I don't have a crucial piece of equipment to make it work fully (a wifi dongle with a similar chipset to the Hummy), so I now have two tech gadgets awaiting Amazon deliveries.

The 21st Century equivalent to 'No Batteries'.
                  We have 3 PIs and I have no idea what we use them for.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Need to invest in a decent compact camera for food pics, Mr N has pointed me in the direction of a camera site being being Mr N they aint cheap

I could just use his Olympus pen lite but the zoom lens is huge which is ok for home use and I just need summat I can pocket when at a restaurant, but can deal with low res and bad lighting and has good autofocus
                    The camera in the iPhone is pretty good

Don't forget that article is over a year old so prices should have come down
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      The camera in the iPhone is pretty good

Don't forget that article is over a year old so prices should have come down
                      The camera in the Android phone I have is pretty good too, but as the last grub club pics will show not even the iphone can cope with low lighting.

The camera I'm looking at is still at least €300.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X