• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Sorry muskipper but you wont be getting a lunch buddy.
      I smashed the interview, stormed the tests, they really like me but they couldnt agree on a rate.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Sorry muskipper but you wont be getting a lunch buddy.
        I smashed the interview, stormed the tests, they really like me but they couldnt agree on a rate.
        However they have said they are going to re-budget and I wont need to do all that stuff again when they get around to sorting money out.

Comment

So I'm taking a local'ish poorly paid gig as a stop gap start date on the 5th Jan

Comment

time to get up and go get some food shopping

Comment

Comment

The Christmas turkey just arrived. Gosh it comes in alot of wrapping. Big polystyrene box.

It has to feed 10.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Trying to summon the enthusiasm for a trip to the shops for flowers for great grandma and the patch of mud and weeds formerly known as great grandad. Could do with a decent florist to avoid the supermarket. I am anticipating much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Comment

Morning all
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X