• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    no! really? you saved them? you sad puppy!
    As the questions came in, I opened up tabs in Firefox for each until it looked as though you had finished. I then did a super-Multi-Quote on the whole lot at once.

That gave me this:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/355956-post27622.html

(I don't know if that will work.)

I then just referred back to it, copy 'n' paste to Excel, etc.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

righto. this time i really am going! thanks for the company - have a good morning and a good weekend.

night night

Comment

The Newbie Quiz

no! really? you saved them? you sad puppy!
        Presumably, it should now be possible to spot any newbies coming in to TPD and convince them that they MUST answer these questions prior to being allowed to continue using TPD, or some such.

The questions:

how many pets do you have?
        what are their names?
        do you have facial hair?
        how many pairs of shoes do you have?
        and what size are your feet?
        how many windows are there in your house?
        and how many are double glazed?
        where is the hq of your end client?
        and how many people are employed by them?
        who gave you your first proper kiss?
        and when was it?
        when was the last time you went to the dentist?
        and how much did it cost?
        have you ever done a poo outside?
        have you ever broken any bones?
        have you ever been in jail?
        have you ever broken anybody else's bones?
        have you ever had cosmetic surgery?
        what kind of surgery was it?
        have you ever been inside a burning building?
        have you ever chopped down a tree?
        have you ever bought a piece of ikea flat-packed furniture, damaged it while putting it together and then thrown it away?
        have you ever been on an ocean cruise holiday?
        if so - what was the name of the ship?
        have you ever had a number 1 haircut?
        have you ever been sick in the sick-bag on an airplane?
        are you adopted?
        what is the make and model of your tv?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          As the questions came in, I opened up tabs in Firefox for each until it looked as though you had finished. I then did a super-Multi-Quote on the whole lot at once.

That gave me this:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/355956-post27622.html

(I don't know if that will work.)

I then just referred back to it, copy 'n' paste to Excel, etc.
          ahhhhh - you know you missed a few? hehehe there were a smuttier lot of questions that i asked later....

Comment

i'll answer them too if ytou can find them. but not now - later zzzzzzz

Comment

well i answered my questions... can i go to bed now?
              Waddya reckon, Diver? Do you think he will have done his penance to everyone else's satisfaction?

Comment

righto. this time i really am going! thanks for the company - have a good morning and a good weekend.

night night

Thanks for the fun

Comment

ahhhhh - you know you missed a few? hehehe there were a smuttier lot of questions that i asked later....
                  I intentionally left those off because they felt ... different. It was a different game being played.

Comment

Oops. Spent so long catching up, everyone else fell off!

Comment

Well, I've overtaken NickFitz and The Lone Gunman for TPD posts this past couple of hours.

564 TPD posts and 632 in total.

Perhaps that'll do for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X