• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might finally be getting paid

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I might finally be getting paid

The opera aint over till the money is in the bank.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

More food nonsense posted.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          The opera aint over till the money is in the bank.
          That is why I said MIGHT lol!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Also looks like no one else applied to be a school governor so I am a shoein

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Also looks like no one else applied to be a school governor so I am a shoein mug
              FTFY

There's a reason for that!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                FTFY

There's a reason for that!
                Biggest reason is I'm the only one sad enough to read all of the school newsletter, its broken down by class so most people can just skip to the bit they care about!

Always wanted to get involved, the school up in Leeds seems to be much better than the old one down in Somerset, gonna have at least 1 kid there for another 6 years so want to try and make sure it stays like that.

Also a firm believer you only have a right to complain if you bother to make an effort in the process in the first place!

Comment

New task: script to gather various bits of information about some virtual machines, to be posted to an HTTP API.

Minor problem: I don't have access rights to any of the virtual machines whose information I'm supposed to gather

Comment

there's the lab dismantled.

Or rather, all the old RM pcs* are now in the project room.

After a mere 10 years, we are having new pcs.

*Of the 10 units there was one failure, about 3 weeks ago, after I'd used the pcs as room heaters.

Not a bad record all in all.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

*Of the 10 units there was one failure, about 3 weeks ago, after I'd used the pcs as room heaters.
                      Not surprising really.

Comment

Working...
                      X