• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went shopping in hamsterjam, meant to buy clothes, ended up buying a magimix deep fryer instead.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Went shopping in hamsterjam, meant to buy clothes, ended up buying a magimix deep fryer instead.
      Is that healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Is that healthy?
        I don't really care.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

One for NF :-

BBC News - Leicester Square: Do London's cinemas face a fight for survival?

Remember when you used to work there and post about all the stars you saw?
          Yep, was reminded of that when I was reading it

Comment

I don't really care.
            When you keel over with a heart attack, don't come running to me...

Comment

It's gone dark again

It keeps doing that. Annoying.

Comment

When you keel over with a heart attack, don't come running to me...
                It won't be used very much, but there have been recipes that I like to do a few times a year that it's nice to have for.

Also I don't know how many times I have steak and you want chips with it.

Given the amount of fried food the cloggies eat as well as cheese and milk I'm surprised they don't have a high record of heart problems.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It won't be used very much, but there have been recipes that I like to do a few times a year that it's nice to have for.

Also I don't know how many times I have steak and you want chips with it.

Given the amount of fried food the cloggies eat as well as cheese and milk I'm surprised they don't have a high record of heart problems.
                  Is it because they drink red wine?

I often think its not chips that are the issue - its cooking them in a decent quality oil.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It's gone dark again

It keeps doing that. Annoying.
                    Only 7 days now until the shortest day. And next Sunday will only be a couple less minutes of daylight than today.

Its been a really bad winter for me - roll on December 22nd. And the festival of light(aka Christmas).

Comment

Only 7 days now until the shortest day. And next Sunday will only be a couple less minutes of daylight than today.

Its been a really bad winter for me - roll on December 22nd. And the festival of light(aka Christmas).
                      Roll on the Winter Solstice

I'm quite pleased to have had this gig extended through to March - it's not hugely demanding (though I could do without the commute) and it gets me through the grotty part of winter to the start of spring

Comment

Working...
                      X