• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit quiet in here today.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      So what case are people getting for their Oneplus? There's a bewildering selection on Amazon
      I got a Pelosi

and one similar to Eek...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Home!

Well, been home for about three-quarters of an hour, actually.

Comment

I got an M&S chicken kiev for tea, it wasn't as nice as I remember it.

Then again it's been several years since I last had one.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sausage butty for me. I can't be bothered with cooking much of an evening at the moment - I think it must be a hibernation thing. On the bright side, I'm managing to lose a bit of weight, if very slowly

Comment

Poof's Pizza (quiche) for me. 3/10 - not impressed, co-op.

Never mind, there's a cheeky bottle of merlot calling seductively from the kitchen. That should take the edge off my disappointment.

Comment

Just watched the BBC Timeshift programme about Ladybird books (expires on iPlayer in about thirty minutes, if you haven't seen it).

Amazing really that certain pictures appeared on the screen and I could immediately say "I've seen that one" - then realised it wasn't from a book I ever owned, so I probably only saw it once or twice when I read it at school or at a friend's house or somewhere when I was about eight or so, yet could instantly recognise it forty-odd years later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Sausage butty for me. I can't be bothered with cooking much of an evening at the moment - I think it must be a hibernation thing. On the bright side, I'm managing to lose a bit of weight, if very slowly
                  Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Poof's Pizza (quiche) for me. 3/10 - not impressed, co-op.

Never mind, there's a cheeky bottle of merlot calling seductively from the kitchen. That should take the edge off my disappointment.
                  When it gets colder I'm normally more into cooking, more soups and stews, luckily there's plenty in the freezer. Always make too much in case I don't fancy cooking some evening.

Trying to lose weight as well, so staying off the booze as much as I can during the week. Also trying to be sensible with food during the week, get some exercise and then if I fancy summat nice at the weekends then I can indulge.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Was in the shops today and everyone is doing last minute Sinterklaas shopping, it was a tad busy.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      When it gets colder I'm normally more into cooking, more soups and stews, luckily there's plenty in the freezer. Always make too much in case I don't fancy cooking some evening.

Trying to lose weight as well, so staying off the booze as much as I can during the week. Also trying to be sensible with food during the week, get some exercise and then if I fancy summat nice at the weekends then I can indulge.
                      I need to make time to do some proper cooking of that kind of stuff at the weekend, so I can stock the freezer up for in the week when I can't be bothered.

Comment

Working...
                      X