• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Just ordered one of these

It will replace lucky the giant gnome who lives by the front door for christmas....
    You've ordered a Norrahe?!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Was at some networking event and usually there's loads of grub. Feck all this evening, was a tad hungry had to grab some fries from burger king.
        Must be Skippy's influence on her!

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning!

Fell off my bike yesterday (not Ninja, thank god) - was getting a bit carried away and hung a violent left into my turning and saw the carpet of fresh wet leaves on the road at the last second - went completely sideways and landed on my knee and bent my brake handle, such was the impact. A nice old man stopped to see if I was OK. Bit bruised this morning but I was getting too complacent with all the dry, leaveless conditions we've been having.

hyperD in "raspberry ripple" mode.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              Morning!

Fell off my bike yesterday (not Ninja, thank god) - was getting a bit carried away and hung a violent left into my turning and saw the carpet of fresh wet leaves on the road at the last second - went completely sideways and landed on my knee and bent my brake handle, such was the impact. A nice old man stopped to see if I was OK. Bit bruised this morning but I was getting too complacent with all the dry, leaveless conditions we've been having.

hyperD in "raspberry ripple" mode.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Is it time for coffee yet?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I suppose I'd better connect this new pcb to the ultrasonic receiver thingie from the week before last & see if it does owt.

It sort of works.

Over about 3 feet.

Mediocre isn't the word for it.

Fecking mediocre is.

Ho hum.

Comment

Yup.

The rip of Comfortably Numb off the Delicate Sound of Thunder CD really has got bit rot.

Ho hum.

More expense.

Thought these fecking things were supposed to last forever. <hollow larf>

Comment

About to see if I can increase the range a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X