• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

I've just about had enough of this place now. Don't think I'll be taking an extension if offered.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Speaking of Java and 1996, some guy called Larry Page was asking for help with a Java web bot he was writing: https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...U/ushhUIQQ-ogJ

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I've just about had enough of this place now. Don't think I'll be taking an extension if offered.
          Thats the situation Im in, my short renewal goes until mid Jan however I dont think I'll be returning after Christmas.

Comment

Morning all!

My photo is being taken for the Programmes "Wall of Shame" or as most people call it, that place where we all go to remember who we were just in a meeting with, only problem is that the photo is not until 15:00 so I have to try and not spill anything down my shirt today.
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning, just agreed to a renewal in principle. But this is DEFINITELY the last...

Comment

One of the BBC iPlayer chaps was at BarCamp London X the other month, telling us stuff about it. Apparently, when you request a programme, the central server can tell if there are people "near" you (in terms of the Internet's topology) who already have it, and will direct your player to get it from them via peer-to-peer networking, similar to BitTorrent

Conversely, other people may be getting programmes from you.

It makes it work faster for you at the same time as reducing the strain at their end, so it's a win-win
                Lets hope the ISP's don't just highlight the traffic as P2P and throttle them, so maybe only a win for Aunty

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Whats up buttercup?

Comment

I see Anonymous have taken over the KKK's Twitter account

I wonder if Twitter are working hard to get it back for them, or if something important has come up that means they can't get to it right now
                    The Klan have now gone all inclusive, they even let blacks in these days!

Comment

Speaking of Java and 1996, some guy called Larry Page was asking for help with a Java web bot he was writing: https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...U/ushhUIQQ-ogJ

Wonder if the Millar guy gets a credit in Google history

Comment

Working...
                      X