• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I normally avoid updating my profile for new gigs for at least the first month, just to be on the safe side.
    Whats the harm?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Btw is anyone any good at web search stuff?

Would like my blog to be a tad more prominent on searches. I'm not on twitter or facebook and it will not get much visibility on G+.

Need to start thinking about plan B.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Btw is anyone any good at web search stuff?

Would like my blog to be a tad more prominent on searches. I'm not on twitter or facebook and it will not get much visibility on G+.

Need to start thinking about plan B.
        You need to get people to share links to it, ideally from other websites with relevant content, comment on it and update it regularly. Tag it with appropriate keywords. If you seriously want to promote it, then get on twitter and facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          You need to get people to share links to it, ideally from other websites with relevant content, comment on it and update it regularly. Tag it with appropriate keywords. If you seriously want to promote it, then get on twitter and facebook!
          Need to beef it up a bit and get some more articles before putting it out there. If anyone else is on twitter and FB currently and wouldn't mind linking to it that would be good.

Need to look up how to tag with keywords, I have no idea how to do that.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Need to beef it up a bit and get some more articles before putting it out there. If anyone else is on twitter and FB currently and wouldn't mind linking to it that would be good.

Edit post - labels on the right hand side. Click and type in the tags (comma separated)

Comment

Forward me a link and I will whore it about a bit, you might want to think about Facebook/Twitter for the blog as they are pretty standard these days, you might need to create a fake facebbok profile before you can create a page for your blog

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Whats the harm?
                It could end up looking like a short term contract because you are tulip.....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  It could end up looking like a short term contract because you are tulip.....
                  Nah you know me enough to know I can bluff like the best of them, takes a good few months to realise I am tulip and by that time its too late

Comment

We have dillisk in Ireland, so Laverbread was a refreshing change.
                    Well at least that stuff isn't greeny black & horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Nah you know me enough to know I can bluff like the best of them, takes a good few months to realise I am tulip and by that time its too late
                      Don't know how to break it to you but compared with this place you are vaguely competent...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X