• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith in humanity is being restored, every Trick or Treater tonight has been really polite with their thank you's after taking sweets from a stranger!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Company end of year today.

Invoices raised for clients A and B, expenses reimbursed (receipt filed for Wednesday's MaccyD's), pension topped up, bank statements reconciled.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Faith in humanity is being restored, every Trick or Treater tonight has been really polite with their thank you's after taking sweets from a stranger!
        Haven't had any here - the fact that Mr ms switched the lights off is probably keeping them away. All the more sweets for me.

Comment

There's gonna be some traumatised kids around my neck of the woods when I open the door wearing my Jimmy Saville costume!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            There's gonna be some traumatised kids around my neck of the woods when I open the door wearing my Jimmy Saville costume!
            Jimy Saville is so last year, this year its Ebola Chic

Halloween Costumes: From Ebola Suits To Jimmy Savile, Best Give These Grossly Inappropriate Outfits A Miss
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Shopping done. In one of those vague nods towards the concept of healthy eating that occasionally happens, I bought a brown loaf with which to make my bacon sarnies.

I imagine I'll be going back to white as soon as it's finished

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                We only had two this evening. They were quite amusing, pretending to try and scare me, it was quite cute.

I think we were the more generous of houses with the sweets, as they couldn't believe how many bars I gave them. Cloggies are quite stingy, so up to our house I think they had managed to get one or two sweets.

NorPussII is unamused that we have used his window basket as the one to keep all the choccies in.

Sad thing is, said choc bars will not get eaten, as neither of us has a sweet tooth.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Shopping done. In one of those vague nods towards the concept of healthy eating that occasionally happens, I bought a brown loaf with which to make my bacon sarnies.

I imagine I'll be going back to white as soon as it's finished
                  I bagged some blighty lamb today in m&S

Slow roast lamb with garlic and rosemary FTW.

With sliced spuds and yorkshires.

I usually thickly slice the spuds and stick the lamb on top. I know puds go with beef, but I quite happily have 'em with everything. I've been known to have them for breakfast with gravy.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    It's the one time of year I kinda wish I still had some of our LRP kit. We'd frighten the bejeezus out of some of the locals.

How was pumpkin fest?
                    Last edited by norrahe; 31 October 2014, 22:07.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Finally cracked open a case of wine from Froggers.

Lekker!

Still need to sort out a decent wine rack.

Previous owners put in a DIY using old shelving, which would be useful, but they obviously weren't wine drinkers, as you can only get wine bottles on the first two shelves, the rest are too narrow for any kind of wines!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X