• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah.

I watched Longmire and The Big Bang Theory.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Morning!

Busy day today: pumpkin cooking!
      I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte at the airport in Copenhagen. It was tasty, even though it was from Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I had a Pumpkin Spice Latte at the airport in Copenhagen. It was tasty, even though it was from Starbucks.
        Oooh nice! I might make GF#1 a Pumpkintini cocktail - vanilla vodka, patron xo, pumpkin puree, milk and honey!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Rats.

I get to do the pic programming thing again this afternoon.

I hate repeating myself.

Comment

In other news: <pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!>

Haven't followed through ye

Comment

Pumpkin ice cream mixture cooling down. Having to do it the good old fashioned way: freeze, whisk, freeze, whisk, freeze, whisk etc

Doing soup now.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Meh.

Typical new client co shennigans. Went into the office to pick up it kit and crackberry to find that while the kit has been provisioned they haven't actually got a login or email for me yet so couldn't actually do anything.

Sat about for 40 minutes and came home again.

Oh well, it's all billable.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Afternoon

At the hairdressers.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Pumpkin ice cream mixture cooling down. Having to do it the good old fashioned way: freeze, whisk, freeze, whisk, freeze, whisk etc

Doing soup now.
                    Do you not have an ice cream maker?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Not sure what to do for tea.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X