• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Cheers!

Have you got a flikr account or summat similar where I can download them from?
    I'll email you my nasturtiums.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I'll email you my nasturtiums.
      Ta!
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Was just thinking we could set up a grub club flickr account or summat similar?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          The point is that that is where everyone uploads their photos.
          I know.

I may sign up for it, but only if my plan B and C takes off.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Continuous light drizzle out there. I ought to head out to Bradgate Park before the best of the autumn colours have gone. Also, deer.

Comment

I just looked up the recipe, doesn't appeal.

Has the chef actually made it or does it come out of a tin?
              Its all made, its a great place and as I've been there so long they will try and cook what ever I ask for.

I dont usually try new things but I'll give this a go.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Continuous light drizzle out there. I ought to head out to Bradgate Park before the best of the autumn colours have gone. Also, deer.
                Its a great place for a walk, but stay well clear on boxing day when all the kids are trying out their new bikes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Afternoon denizens

Is there a combo scanner-&-shredder? Something that scans (both sides of) the paper as it goes in, then shreds it, saving the scans somewhere (USB/WiFi/wotever) so you have an archive of the shredded documents, just in case.
                  Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  You'd want to be pretty confident before you used that scanner
                  Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  Isn't that what they all do? Well, in corporate environments for espionage and blackmail anyway
                  Ah.

Person of Interest S2, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I've yet to mention it to clientco, but they will be notified about it tomorrow
                    Don't do it!

It'll spur them into action.

Comment

I just looked up the recipe, doesn't appeal.

Has the chef actually made it or does it come out of a tin?
                      The Heinz stuff is ok, but I wouldn't go out of my way, to be frank.

Comment

Working...
                      X