• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm....
    Well that was unexpected...
    Join IPSE

Comment

you cant please 100% of the people 100% of the time...stop trying

or...make up with her....
      That requires knowing what I did to piss her off in the first place.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        That requires knowing what I did to piss her off in the first place.
        well....you kinda need to then progress it with her or read back all your posts and interactions with her and work it out....I can help you no more young padawan...
        Join IPSE

Comment

well....you kinda need to then progress it with her or read back all your posts and interactions with her and work it out....I can help you no more young padawan...
          plus i dont really give a tulip...i got enough on my plate to deal with...
          Join IPSE

Comment

plus i dont really give a tulip...i got enough on my plate to deal with...
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                £500 gets about 4,500 kroner. That seems plenty if the restaurants are around 700-800ish kroner.
                Ok, one thing I have learned is to add a tad more just in case you fancy doing something extra.

I don't know how many times I have gone with summat that looks affordable and then ended up spending more at a restaurant. Just plan for extras you might like just in case.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  That reminds me, need to get some kroner this week.
                  At the airport you can get some from the cash machines that don't cost you to change for it, but that might be just for euros, not sure for sterling.
                  Last edited by norrahe; 17 October 2014, 22:19.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    They do open top bus tours if we want to be proper tourists. Riverboat tours as well.

As long as I get to see the mermaid, I'm happy. Guess there must be some sort of Hans Christian Andersen museum somewhere too.

There's a Copenhagen card that gives you access to lots of attractions and travel. Not sure if we'll have enough time to make it worthwhile.
                    I didn't see the mermaid when I last went I just went for the food

Am just wondering if the mermaid is like the mannekin pis in Brussels - "blink and you miss it"

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tests started failing. Turns out Project Gutenberg's servers had noticed that I was repeatedly downloading a file, often several times within a couple of seconds, and was redirecting to a CAPTCHA to make sure it was dealing with a human; which, of course, it wasn't

As there's no earthly reason to keep downloading the file each time I run the test suite now I know the download code works, I've set the test suite to skip the download tests. If I ever see the need to re-enable them, I'll set up a file locally that I can download instead.

Hope Project Gutenberg's servers aren't too annoyed with me for failing to follow their robot-rate-limiting rules

Comment

Working...
                      X