• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Sexual discrimination in clientCo's canteen.

Today's chef gave all the women two sausages and a dollop of mash.

The men got three sausages and two dollops.

You need help from Suity to beef up the story and write a proper whine thread.

Comment

better than 1 sausage and two dollops of mash arranged in a 'humorous' manner?

Comment

Even.

More.

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Hi Scourer

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Even.

More.

Bored.

Now.
            Links are up now over in General, to help pass the time

Comment

How long do I give it before hassling possible clientco ?
              I was expecting an email Friday and a discussion today about the ins/outs.

I've dropped them a email and left a message today.

I'll try again before 5pm - surely she will be back from lunch then

Comment

I'm a bit twitchy as current contract has a couple of weeks to go and this would drop in perfect.

Comment

Nice 'good news' story on beeb's 'Most Popular'

Was going to start a thread, but then realised it's a 2012 story

BBC News - Little boy lost finds his mother using Google Earth

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Nice 'good news' story on beeb's 'Most Popular'

Was going to start a thread, but then realised it's a 2012 story

BBC News - Little boy lost finds his mother using Google Earth
                    They were trying a thing that added "This story is more than x months/years old" as needed in the Most Popular widget a while back, but then they dropped it for some reason

Comment

Permie Dinosaur: We need a change in BAU

Me: Change PM: When I go live next April there with be a complete BAU authority and framework approved by audit. For your current BAU I have not been involved I am a project change function.

Permie Dinosaur: How did you do all the other changes

Me: Change PM: Noone has raised any changes to me, nor would they, I am not part of the BAU infrastructure.

Permie Dinosaur: We need a change in BAU

Keen but dim 20'something analyst in different country on conf call: I'll make the change for you, I have been doing loads straight into the system, I have access.......

Comment

Working...
                      X