• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a project team of 15+ who have never used it before - joy!

And I am being externally audited - cherry on top

Comment

Greetings denizens

Home again

I managed to take a wrong turn in Bakewell and headed off in the general direction of the Pennines. Once the road signs started telling me I was going in the right direction for Manchester and Stockport, I gave up on that road and found one going towards Ashbourne. Finally reached the M1 to the south of Derby

Still, it was chucking it down with rain the entire time , so I got to see lots of soggy cows and sheep.

Comment

Greetings from champagne

Just got back from a cellar tour and spent a small fortune on fizz. I did get some free hand blown glasses.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oi MS, did you eat any of Pogle's mates?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Oi MS, did you eat any of Pogle's mates?
            See General (specifically): http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...on-please.html

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I'm trying to surf on bad hotel internet on my phone and might be squiffy from the champagne tasting.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

This might be a theme over the next few weeks

Pissed
                Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Getting a user account up and running here is amazing. The project's own sys admin will be helping me shortly; apparently every project hires its own sys admin externally as the 'helpdesk' is beyond useless. The 'helpdesk' people are certainly somewhat lacking in communication skills, as I have discovered.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Afternoon all

It's grey and chucking it down here in our lovely terraced street.

Some bloke from down the road has dumped a load of his old furniture in the back alley. Saw him do it in Saturday but assumed he was getting a vanful to take to the tip. Seems not :-(

Duly reported it to the council along with the landlord of one of the student houses chucking his old mattresses out further down the alley.

Why can't people just not be complete dicks?

Comment

At least CovBaby is napping for a bit :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X