• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Contemplating what to have for tea.....

I think there's a pork chop with my name on it in the freezer.

Thankfully it's been vac packed, so will take no time at all to defrost.
    Decided on a burger instead, Don't have any burger buns, but that's not the end of the world.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just cleaned the deep fryer. Not the most enjoyable task, but my gloriously golden chips tonight will make it all worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just cleaned the deep fryer. Not the most enjoyable task, but my gloriously golden chips tonight will make it all worthwhile
        I need to get me one of those, I prefer summat that will keep the temp constant when cooking stuff.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Apparently I should be cooking this tomorrow.

I might give it a miss

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Apparently I should be cooking this tomorrow.

I might give it a miss
            The "beef shoulder chops" bit sounds all right, but I'd suggest replacing the other ingredients with chips or something similar

Comment

And very nice they were too

Comment

The lentil soup was very nice.

I added a bit more salt this time and a couple of large tomatoes which spiced it up a bit.

The cat had a couple of rats last evening, but still wanted feeding this morning.

Comment

Looks like it's the end of summer according to the weather lady.

Comment

The "beef shoulder chops" bit sounds all right, but I'd suggest replacing the other ingredients with chips or something similar
                    If you have Stoofvlees, you normally have chips with it. There's a bloke in the market who does proper Belgian frites ( they've still got their skins on) with stew, I also like them with mayo as well.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      The lentil soup was very nice.

I added a bit more salt this time and a couple of large tomatoes which spiced it up a bit.

The cat had a couple of rats last evening, but still wanted feeding this morning.
                      I've just fed the NorPusses again so I get a lie in. ( I hope)

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X