• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I was looking forward to a lie in on Wednesday which will be day 1 on the bench, said lie in will not happen seeing as Mr N who is the morning person who normally feeds the NorPusses is away this week.

I have been instructing NorPussII to leave me alone till at least 9am, but I have a feeling he will ignore me.
    CovPussII somehow stowed away in our bedroom on Saturday night and had to be ejected at an unearthly hour.

He's also now banned from the front room downstairs - our nice new net curtains somehow have claw marks in them, and he's eying up the velvet curtains too...

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Leave food out before you go to bed?
      Doesn't work, as NorPussII will eat all NorPussI's food. As norPussII is a greddy sod who eats all his food in one go and NorPussI has adapted to do the same. NorPussI before we got NorPussII was used to grazing all day.

Also locking them out of the bedroom doesn't work either as they have worked out how to open the door.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Until my arse is on a seat and I am billing I never assuming anything
        Wise!

I had assumed you had accepted the dark side offering?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Wise!

I had assumed you had accepted the dark side offering?
          No, still waiting on full details of the package, the boomed thread was for a contract
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

MOT done

Although seeing as I have a £500 service just before driving to Spain 6 weeks ago I would have hoped it sailed though!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It has sails?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Did no-one call the police? Or use a jack to break windows and move them along?
                Police wouldn't have done anything, as it's private property. Somebody tried calling NCP, but of course they couldn't care less.

The chap who occasionally muttered "Count to ten, John" to himself also opened his boot and looked at his toolkit from time to time, while glancing in a meaningful way at the car blocking him

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  It has sails?
                  No, it just handles like a boat

Comment

Is it home time yet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Am fully expecting stupid questions tomorrow before I leave...

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X