• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    I had a home-made Build-a-Burger...
    Use to be a pub in Martlesham (or maybe woodbridge, I forget now) that offered a 10 item build your own burger option....had about 20 items on offer in which you chose 10 to stick in your burger....all for about a fiver....ah them were the days....
    Join IPSE

Comment

I had a home-made Build-a-Burger...
      Definitely better than sushi

Comment

Pretty amazing chocolate cake with afternoon tea.

This meal is sponsored by Microsoft. At last, something from them I like

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Pretty amazing chocolate cake with afternoon tea.

This meal is sponsored by Microsoft. At last, something from them I like
          When they use to do their Technet evenings over at Thames Valley Park, they use to serve Pizza and Beer
          Join IPSE

Comment

Now sitting in a Microsoft meeting room, eating steak & Guinness pie with mash and gravy, watching other people eating dinner on the first floor of Browns Restaurant across the way

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Now sitting in a Microsoft meeting room, eating steak & Guinness pie with mash and gravy, watching other people eating dinner on the first floor of Browns Restaurant across the way
              Food is overrated in Brown's...If the one in Windsor is anything to go by
              Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
                Zen.

Chury.

Arf a Mill Ennium.

Om.

Comment

Had lentil soup for lunch (leftover from Thursday).

Had some of that pig liver I mentioned previously, along with some undefined sort of pig meat that may or may not have been bacon.

It came from the butcher from the look of it, but it might have been ham coz it didn't taste much like bacon.

Must admit the onion gravy was a fecking disaster.

Again.

But all in all, it tasted ok.

Comment

Rather enjoyed the exploits of the good Doctor this evening.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X