• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    We don't have Tescos in cloggers, but then again I never shopped there anyway, always went to Waitrose., which was closest, but also preferred it.

It was quite a large one with a big home section as well which came in handy when we moved house.

I miss Waitrose.
    Had a John Lewis Mastercard and used to put all the company expenses on it such as the monthly travelcard as I could then get John Lewis vouchers which was handy.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

I iz shocked.

"Test please delete" was 4th in a Google search this morning.

Comment

Peeing it down here today, pretty grey and gloomy.
        Lovely and sunny here now.

The rain brought out the slugs & snails on what remains of my runner beans.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          (Having once fallen in the river - though many years after I was a Fresher - I am in a position to advise them that it tastes execrable )
          I remember falling in the canal some 55 or so years ago after attempting a Tarzan(tm) type swing on a rotten branch.

It was quite alarming.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

I iz shocked.

"Test please delete" was 4th in a Google search this morning.
            What were you searching for?

Comment

This driller is pretty noisy.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Now that the esteemed customers are back it's nice to know that network is stable. I'm glad that we're not running at one major incident per week and that we've put proper corrective actions in place every time something goes wrong *cough cough*

What could possibly go wrong today?

Comment

This driller is pretty noisy.
                  And he's stopped

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all! After an exceptionally bad day yesterday, I'm hoping for a much better day today!

Comment

I wish I didn't get aggressive e-mails from team members.

Calling stuff I'm doing into question whilst forgetting that decisions may have been taken in their absence to change procedures.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X