• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

<---

but far too much to do...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              <---

but far too much to do...
              WHS but with the opposite of what he has to do
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Peeing it down here today, pretty grey and gloomy.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  WHS but with the opposite of what he has to do
                  Though the people I work with haven't quite grasped the concept of a handover

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    You can use clubcard vouchers for Intrepid

Tesco.com - rewards - Unexpected error

It was a 4x deal when I used mine, so worth looking out for.
                    We don't have Tescos in cloggers, but then again I never shopped there anyway, always went to Waitrose., which was closest, but also preferred it.

It was quite a large one with a big home section as well which came in handy when we moved house.

I miss Waitrose.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The phantom driller appears to have moved to cloggers.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X