• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Sausage sandwich
    And very nice it was too

Now, back to the fray: this code won't beat itself into submission

Comment

Well there we are; just watched the 2nd part of the Stonehenge thing from Thursday coz I forgot about it.

It was more interesting than the first part but that may be because I wasn't falling asleep of course.

Comment

Ooooo, just had a big dip in the 'lektrick supply.

The boiler reset itself.

Comment

I've had four pints of very good real ale and a Cornish pasty. I am rather merry. Good job.

Comment

Still waiting for Scourer to look in from the summit of Snowdon

If you didn't have time: hope it's gone well for you, mate

Comment

Think I'll watch Margin Call. I don't know if it did well at the box office (I haven't been to a cinema since last century, as far as I remember), but it does a pretty good job of dramatising the humongous ****up perpetrated by all those financial geniuses who we're told need to be paid a fortune to stop them going away to a place where, presumably, they can't **** things up so badly.

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Nice sunny day it seems...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X