• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sleepy...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Very sleepy...
      There's a lot of it about

Comment

You know you're deep into floundering mode when you've commented out 70% of the existing code and created a class called "ThingThatDoesStuff"

Comment

I'm proud to say I've never defined a class in my entire career.

Comment

I used to be four lawned.

Now, however, I am six lawned & completely & utterly knackered having mown all six of the feckers.

The big lawn was the worst coz of all the moss in it.

If I had the time & the energy, I'd demoss & scarify it.

Since I haven't got either, I won't bother.

Comment

Feck me.

That's the 2nd time I've been described as "wise" in the last couple of months.

Both times specifically in general.

Comment

There's a prog on about Noah's Ark on 4 at 20:00.

Might be worth watching if the Antiques Roadshow proves too exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  There's a prog on about Noah's Ark on 4 at 20:00.

Might be worth watching if the Antiques Roadshow proves too exciting.
                  If I am still awake then I might watch that. Top tip. Thanks.

I had a 3 hour kip this afternnoon so I should be able to make it to 9pm....

Comment

Crivens! After much and and a touch of I've finally got it back to passing all tests

However, I've just realised that there's still a little bit left to do to make it completely flexible

But I see how to do it, and I've learned a heck of a lot about Python while getting it to this stage; so it was probably worth the effort

Comment

Beginning to see the benefits of these automated tests now. I just did a moderately large refactoring; the kind of thing that you'd have to check quite laboriously, even if it seemed to work. But all the tests passed, so I know it's OK

Well, that or the tests are wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X