• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    512GB
    That's a lorra GBs.

Comment

Might try and go back to bed. Mr ms stinking the bedroom out with acrid farts. I may be back very shortly...

Comment

Back from the pub. The Royal Infirmary is just over the road, and as I amble past I find myself looking up at the windows of the wing across the street, wondering how much suffering is going on behind those curtains

It's one way to top off a pleasant night out

The swans on the river had already crashed out by the time I came past, both going and coming back. Probably won't see them very often until next Spring. Still, they'll be lurking about somewhere, and will doubtless pop out occasionally

Comment

TPD gets a bit creaky and slow at this time of night

Comment

I assume it's something to do with admin's mail scripts and such.

Comment

I believe that's what he mentioned a while back when the forum was grinding to a halt a bit during the day.

Comment

He rescheduled them to run overnight instead.

Comment

At least, that's what I seem to remember him saying he was going to do.

Comment

TPD seems to be running OK now though.

Comment

Since I posted

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      TPD gets a bit creaky and slow at this time of night
                      I mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X