• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen.

Chury.

Om.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:19.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:19.

Comment

Apple's thingy kicks off in a few minutes. Going to be funny when there's no watch in sight, just a range of branded cookware

Comment

Turns out Apple can't do streaming video

Keeps cutting out to the testcard. I managed to get about thirty seconds of it just now, which came with simultaneous translation into Chinese on the audio track

Comment

11 minutes to go now.

Comment

it actually doesnt look too bad...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                it actually doesnt look too bad...
                The Apple Watch? Or the iPhone?
                Last edited by Bunk; 9 September 2014, 18:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  The Apple Watch? Or the iPhone?
                  the watch...the phone is at least slightly better than before
                  Last edited by Alias; 9 September 2014, 18:53.
                  Join IPSE

Comment

In the same way that the iPhone is, to me, an extremely useful appliance that also happens to have the ability to make phone calls, so the Watch looks like the kind of thing I might find worth having for various purposes, though I'd never wear it all the time as a wristwatch (as I don't wear a watch now).

Comment

The police managed to crash three of their cars into one another a few hundred yards up the road earlier

Rumours of a Blues Brothers remake set in the East Midlands have yet to be confirmed

Comment

Working...
                      X