• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to start the day off with a merge. Now something isn't working and I can't be bothered working out why

Comment

Oh flip me, I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        The only thing worse than dealing with someone else's bad code is dealing with your own!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          The only thing worse than dealing with someone else's bad code is dealing with your own!
          I think I'd been staring at it too long and I'd lost my bearings a bit. Now with fresh eyes I can see that it would never have worked

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

And a bright shiny morn it is too.

Cold though.
            I don't think summer is around any more.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I've discovered that grapes have the same effect on me as Lentil soup has on Zeity, so have had to refrain from eating lots in one go.
              I was rather disappointed to find that my home made lentil soup wasn't particularly Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft! producing.

Though I was farting like a good 'un yesterday for some reason.

Probly the beans from Sunday lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                This is true. I have just finished what I planned to do this morning.
                Zen.

Chury.

Om.

You're getting the hang of this now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Code:
                  MUST PUT SOMETHING HERE: TODO

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I don't think summer is around any more.
                    Gone, but not forgotten.

The nights are drawing in too.

It was nearly dark yesterday evening when I was watering the tomatoes.

It was practically dark when I was watering the beans & falling over the black cat who would be ZeitMog II.

Did I mention that said black cat invited itself in at tea time & sat on my lap for 10 minutes whilst I drank my tea & read the Evening Post?

Comment

Time to bugger off & do sommat useful.

Thankfully today's selection of hoi polloi didn't pong like yesterday's.

Catch you later.

Comment

Working...
                      X