• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all.

There we are, Sunday lunch cooked & eaten.

Beef, roasties, mashed potato & swede, runner beans grown by my own fair claws, and cabbage.

Plus some carrots & peas.

Followed by another nice rice pud, done to a turn again. My timing seems to be improving a bit.

Ran the vac over two houses & dusted one a bit.

Even washed the floor in the kitchen of the ZeitHouse coz it was covered in mud & crap from my gardening exploits.

Comment

One new ZeitLawn is coming along nicely, I trust the next one will be as succuessful.

Still no red tomatoes.

I'm doing sommat wrong but dunno what.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Stella Does Tricks has Kelly McDonald as a teenage sex worker being pimped by James Bolam, aka Terry Collier in The Likely Lads and Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads. (Capitalisation of the word "the" gets complicated when you name those two series side-by-side.) It's good, but very bleak
        Not to mention that he was in "When the Boat Comes In" (written, oddly enough, by the chap who wrote "Callan") and the Beiderbecke trilogy (which wasn't written by the chap who wrote "Callan").

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          Ommm...
          Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Sun's out.

Still windy though.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Sun's out.

Still windy though.
              I thought ours had passed, but we just had a heavy hailstorm. Blue sky again now.

Comment

Lots of rain earlier, but I think it's stopped for the day now

Comment

Managed a round the block bike ride without getting wet. (Well not directly, plenty of spray and other crap)

Comment

Be rather amusing if this is true: Bitcoin Suspected to Be NSA or CIA Project

Comment

Oh dear: END OF WORLD WARNING: Supermoon on Sunday could be catalyst to apocalypse | Nature | News | Daily Express

Comment

Working...
                      X