• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    And it looks like it's going to be peeing it down there all weekend.

Ah, well, we're only going there for the food and not sightseeing, so not so worried.
    Danish bacon and danish pastries. Life is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Danish bacon and danish pastries. Life is complete.
      Well in recent years the food there is now more than just bacon and pastries, so I cannot wait.

The restaurants we're going to are mostly ex-Noma staff, so the food will be pretty awesome.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Having looked at another weather site it appears it will not be raining.

Hmmmm!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Well in recent years the food there is now more than just bacon and pastries, so I cannot wait.

The restaurants we're going to are mostly ex-Noma staff, so the food will be pretty awesome.
          Mmm, Noma. How far in advance do you need to book there?

Comment

In other news, morning all

Comment

Spent ages rooting round in my handbag looking for my pass. Was pretty sure I'd put it back in my bag after cycling yesterday. Nope.

Waited by the door and followed someone else through. Went to reception to sign in and get a temporary pass. "It's round your neck" she says.

Comment

may visit Ikea today...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Went here last night.

Best burger I've had in ages - really excellent. Seems to be a few of them around - recommend it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Mmm, Noma. How far in advance do you need to book there?
                    Very far, I put myself on the waiting list for this weekend, but fat chance.

Still going here tonight ( ex-Noma sous chefs) and here tomorrow ( ex-Noma head chefs and lots of ex Noma staff).

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Spent ages rooting round in my handbag looking for my pass. Was pretty sure I'd put it back in my bag after cycling yesterday. Nope.

Waited by the door and followed someone else through. Went to reception to sign in and get a temporary pass. "It's round your neck" she says.
                      If you ask ZG I'm sure he can recommend a good care home
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X