• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Doesn't a swift OJ involve murdering one's wife & her lover?

Or am I getting that confused with a BJ?
    I doubt he'll get one of those at the Counting House. Perhaps Kings Cross would be a better bet - NLadyUK should be able to advise.

Comment

Off to the digs now

Comment

Comment

Mr ms sent me an email telling me to open a bottle of wine, and wishing he was here to share it with me.

I'm quite glad he isn't.

Comment

Bit of an embarrassing trip to the physio earlier.

Changed out of my work trousers, into my jeans before I went. Put my shorts underneath to protect my modesty.

Get there and remove jeans as instructed. Pair of used pants fall out the leg.

I picked them up off the floor and shoved them in my handbag. Must remember to remove before CUK drinks tomorrow...

Comment

Fortunately he's nearly blind so probably didn't identify them clearly as pants.

Comment

Unfortunately his blindness may mean he has an enhanced sense of smell.

All that rubbing my back was having a relaxing effect on my innards...

Comment

Police car behind me on the dual carriageway. Made the road much more civilised - I could just drive along at the 50mph limit without a bunch of tossers blasting past at 30 over, weaving in and out of the two lanes in a desperate attempt to get a couple of cars ahead by the time they have to stop at the red lights that are clearly visible about half-a-mile up the road

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Police car behind me on the dual carriageway. Made the road much more civilised - I could just drive along at the 50mph limit without a bunch of tossers blasting past at 30 over, weaving in and out of the two lanes in a desperate attempt to get a couple of cars ahead by the time they have to stop at the red lights that are clearly visible about half-a-mile up the road
                      I was overtaken by some tosser in a Chelsea tractor on Saturday in the 40 limit from Pontardawe to Neath.

Having hared off he then got caught in a queue behind someone even slower than me (40 in a 60 limit), so I followed the twat all the way to Neath Rugby ground.

I think he got a bit worried coz he went all the way around the roundabout & started back the way we'd come.

I just drove on to Rugby Avenue as I'd intended, coz it's convenient for doing some shopping.

Comment

Working...
                      X