• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compiling menu, shopping list and time plan for tomorrow's dinner.

Given Mr N's mate is cloggy just wondering if he will be able to handle the curries the way I normally make them. Cloggy types don't really like hot food.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it cocktail hour yet?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Of course, the sun must be over the yardarm somewhere or other, what?

Afternoon all.

Sticky old day, what?

Comment

Just felt sommat crawling on me & killed it.

It was the little money spider that I brought with me from Swansea.

Comment

My friend Patrick Lauke has extracted the font from the Amstrad CPC version of the UbiSoft game Iron Lord: iron lord (amstrad) font | experiments | splintered - random sparks of creative insight / patrick h. lauke

The place I used to work did the Spectrum version: Iron Lord - World of Spectrum

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Did you feel the earthquake in Neath just after noon?

Magnitude 0.9, so maybe it was just you going for a walk rather than an actual earthquake

Comment

Of course, the sun must be over the yardarm somewhere or other, what?

Afternoon all.

Sticky old day, what?
                Quite pleasant here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We have a Clogpuss invader in our garden, NorPusses ( who are still incarcerated, due to Mr N STILL not having got round to sorting out flaps and doors) are not amused some stranger is in their back gardem,

Went out to say hello and it is a young chap, who is chasing frogs around the garden.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Did you feel the earthquake in Neath just after noon?

Magnitude 0.9, so maybe it was just you going for a walk rather than an actual earthquake
                      Er, no. I was in Swansea at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X