• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thanks!

And cheers for starting lots of nonsense threads for the trolls to fight over in my absence. Top work. I feel quite second rate now.....
    I did my best

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      +1 7 days went quickly...
      I had 3 days(Sat, Sun, Mon) just looking after baby bp! One day I spent 8 hours out of the house running him round. Tuesday I climbed Snowdon with DS1. Wednesday was Chester zoo. Today was go-karting and hanging round beach. Tomorrow is play park until it rains(11am), then swimming and bowling/cinema.

I have to go back to Lopndon on Sunday and work for 3 weeks - got to make the most of my time with the kids.

Comment

Ommm...
        Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

(Welcome back Brillo!)
          +2

Comment

too warm ...
            Not around here it's not.

Quite pleasant apart from the humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              +2
              WHSMSS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                +2
                I did checkout Monday links - top work this week. I love stories behind the Maths stuff - but top spot went to Soho pictures. My father owned a factory on Dean Street - printing sheet music. He owned the rights too. Its now individual offices on 6 floors. I have a picture of me on the roof in 1966. I can't remember any sex shops on my trip[ up there - but the rest looks familiar....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  WHSMSS

How are Zeity Mater and Pater? Still keeping you occupied in your spare time and stopping you getting into trouble?

Comment

They're as well as might be expected thanks.

Both in the same nursing home.

Comment

Time to give Mrs BP a massage

Comment

Working...
                      X