• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it transpired she sent me an email suggesting she could stagger up the hill at 4, but by then I was cleaning the lab & never saw the mail until it was too late.

But she left me 6 bottles of Old Peculier, so that's ok.

Almost made up for getting soaked to the skin on the way home.

I also discovered that my rucksack is almost worn out, there be a hole in the bottom of it wot shouldn't really be there.

More expense.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      As it transpired she sent me an email suggesting she could stagger up the hill at 4, but by then I was cleaning the lab & never saw the mail until it was too late.

But she left me 6 bottles of Old Peculier, so that's ok.

Almost made up for getting soaked to the skin on the way home.

I also discovered that my rucksack is almost worn out, there be a hole in the bottom of it wot shouldn't really be there.

More expense.
      Half a dozen of Old Puke sounds like a definite win

Comment

I used the last spud from one bag and a spud from a new bag for chips tonight. The old bag was from Lincolnshire and the new one from Suffolk, so they exhibited greatly different browning characteristics and speeds

If I was still doing A Level Chemisty, I could explore these findings further in a project for the food science module they made us do; but, sadly, it's thirty-odd years too late for that

Comment

In Wales this week. Yesterday Mrs BP took kids for walk up prom to visit beach team. Our 4th cat, Major, followed her for 75% of the way - about 1200 metres!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

In Wales this week. Yesterday Mrs BP took kids for walk up prom to visit beach team. Our 4th cat, Major, followed her for 75% of the way - about 1200 metres!
            He then got scared due to crowds. Mrs BP was going to walk him home but baby bp wanted to visit beach team. So DD carried him home.

Comment

He then got scared due to crowds. Mrs BP was going to walk him home but baby bp wanted to visit beach team. So DD carried him home.
              He escaped at the theatre. Mrs BP collected him on the way home 2 hours later.

We are considering getting a cat harness so we can take him for walks!

Comment

He escaped at the theatre. Mrs BP collected him on the way home 2 hours later.

We are considering getting a cat harness so we can take him for walks!
                Major is a rescue cat so will only eat off the floor. He only eats from the food bowl if no scraps - and then he flicks the food onto the floor first.

Comment

Major is a rescue cat so will only eat off the floor. He only eats from the food bowl if no scraps - and then he flicks the food onto the floor first.
                  Today he finished a fish and salad sandwich Mrs BP had left on the floor.....

Comment

I'm bored.
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      I'm bored.
                      Now?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X