• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    WTF do I do to stop that then?

Just asking, like.
    Well wot you do is this:

Cut the track leading to the negative bias generator, insert a 47 ohm resistor.

Between Vin+ and Gnd of the negative bias generator, solder on a 100uF capacitor.

Job done.

Oddly, putting a 560uH inductor instead of the 47 ohm resistor made it worse.

There, I knew you were all waiting with bated breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I was adopted by a cat there. It started by sitting on me at breakfast and then followed me around all day.
      Feck, tell me about it.

I can't even water the garden without the damn thing trying to sit on me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Well wot you do is this:

Cut the track leading to the negative bias generator, insert a 47 ohm resistor.

Between Vin+ and Gnd of the negative bias generator, solder on a 100uF capacitor.

Job done.

Oddly, putting a 560uH inductor instead of the 47 ohm resistor made it worse.

There, I knew you were all waiting with bated breath.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Try

So WBS.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          So WBS.
          Indeed.

And I shall have to do the same thing to the software eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Cusco is great. I was adopted by a cat there. It started by sitting on me at breakfast and then followed me around all day.

There's loads of places to eat and things to see off the main square.

Once you're finished at Machu Pichu, go into the town and visit the hot springs (after which the town is named) for a soak.
            Oh, and whilst at Machu Pichu take the time to climb/walk up Huayna Pichu.
            You're making me jealous, would like to take a chunk of time off and b*gger orf somewhere.

Last time I did that was China in 2008.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still Mr N and I need to plan our great escape to France, 2 weeks of driving through various wine areas and staying in vineyards and adding to my wine collection as we go along the way.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Still Mr N and I need to plan our great escape to France, 2 weeks of driving through various wine areas and staying in vineyards and adding to my wine collection as we go along the way.
                Just be careful not to spill it as you go around the corners
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  Just be careful not to spill it as you go around the corners
                  There have been lots of questions in the vein of ''how many cases of wine can I fit in the car?''

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    There have been lots of questions in the vein of ''how many cases of wine can I fit in the car?''
                    I suppose getting it delivered is out of the question?
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Shoulder is hurting...must have overdone it in the gym this morn...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X