• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish supper FTW
    Join IPSE

Comment

Homemade burgers chez ms.

Quick dinner of choice when veggie ms#4 is off partying.

Very nice they were too (minor complaint about them being too large to bite into, but compared to the usual feedback on my culinary efforts, I'll take that as a positive.)

Comment

Knackered. And a bit pissed.

Up early to subject myself to the whims of the NHS again - doc rang this arvo having (I assume) googled hip stress fractures and decided I do need an X-ray (presumably she didn't read the bit where they said that stress fractures don't usually show up on X-rays...)

Comment

36 holes of golf today, walking in the sunshine. 32°C in Surrey. Hot. Bothered. Sweaty. Shower. Better. Hendricks cucumber gin and tonic. Yum. Tired. Better than the previous 3 Days doing DR and was an invoice day too! Win win...
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

We should do a Farnborough/Fleet/Camberley/Yateley meet soon.

Need a night out.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              We should do a Farnborough/Fleet/Camberley/Yateley meet soon.

Need a night out.
              We need another London one too. If we organise it now it'll be about a month since the last one.

Comment

When I say "we", I do of course mean "you"

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Sounds like he was aiming for caramelised cabbage...
                  Not my finest meal.

The onions in the gravy were remarkably caramelised by the time I'd defrosted the sausages.

And I made the gravy rather too thick for my taste.

Discovered today that I have 10 kilos of time expired self raising flour in the cupboard.

WTF am I supposed to do with that?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Not my finest meal.

The onions in the gravy were remarkably caramelised by the time I'd defrosted the sausages.

And I made the gravy rather too thick for my taste.

Discovered today that I have 10 kilos of time expired self raising flour in the cupboard.

WTF am I supposed to do with that?
                    Self-raising flour expires?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      When I say "we", I do of course mean "you"
                      Yep, beginning of August sounds good. Which are DaveB days? Mon-Wed?

Comment

Working...
                      X