• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Another lovely sweaty morn.

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Worryingly

already <---
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          PimpMail™: "I have a role that looks ideal for you" - yeah, including "Perl devs" in the title makes it around 100% certain that you don't
          I get that a lot for roles based in London, according to said pimpmail, they had a good look at my profile on linkedIn, if they had they would realise I don't live in the UK anymore!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Good luck.

I just had to go to boots. steroid cream for wasp sting. What is annoying is that while I am walking I feel fine. Soon as I sit down I feel woosey.
            Keep walking then!

Doc referred me to physio - got appt for Tuesday.
            Says she's never heard of stress fracture of the hip, so unlikely to be that...

Comment

Brillopad sent me

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Need to go to the docs and get my ears cleared out.

Have to get this done every year and in blighty they had a machine which did the job, here we're back in the middle ages, it's an ear syringe which I hate!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Note to colleagues, if you happen to b*gger orf for 3 weeks or a months holiday, it would be appreciated if you gave me some sort of handover to deal with stuff in your absence prior to you b*ggering orf!

Putting me in your out of office and then expecting me to deal with random queries is not on, especially since I have no idea what you did with them in the first place!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Note to colleagues, if you happen to b*gger orf for 3 weeks or a months holiday, it would be appreciated if you gave me some sort of handover to deal with stuff in your absence prior to you b*ggering orf!

Putting me in your out of office and then expecting me to deal with random queries is not on, especially since I have no idea what you did with them in the first place!
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Someone here sent an email to someone else about sorting out desks for some imminent new arrivals. It was forwarded on to someone else to deal with, who forwarded it to someone else, and so on, until eventually the original guy gets an email from someone asking him to sort out some desks. He was raging

Comment

Working...
                      X